Enter search terms in the box below, or use additional search filters to the right (or below, on small screens). If you have questions or comments about this list, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Displaying 1 - 1 of 1
Fallon County Development
The County Development Advisor serves the Fallon County Commission in the administration of a broad range of activities, including:
- Fiscal, economic and organizational growth with a focus on legislative impacts;
- Acts as a liaison between the Commission and other entities to promote Fallon County's legislative and fiduciary interests;
- Providing guidance and support in fiscal, policy and legislative development to the commission and Department Heads;
- Assists in budget development and expenditure tracking;
- Pursuing economic opportunities for the betterment of Fallon County.
|Resource Type:||Economic Development|